Q & A: Transport Best Practices
- Janelle Dixon, The Animal Humane Society, MN
- Dr. Robert Fisher, DVM, Michigan Humane Society
- Kristen Limbert, Senior Director, Animal Transport, ASPCA
- Brad Shear, CAWA, Executive Director, Mohawk Hudson Humane Society, NY
- David Williams, Senior VP and Chief Operations Officer, Michigan Humane Society
You’ve read SAWA’s Companion Animal Transport Best Practices document. You’ve watched the other webinars in the series. Still have questions about transporting companion animals? Members of SAWA’s Best Practices & Emerging Trends Committee can answer them for you!
Come to learn, ask questions and network with organizations across the country.
This question and answer session is the final session in the 7-part Companion Animal Transport Best Practices webinar series. Before the session, please review the webinar recordings and the best practices document for an in-depth look at SAWA’s recommendations to transporting animals.
This webinar has been approved by CAWA for 1 CE unit.