Is Transport Right for Your Agency and Community?
Discover the key elements to consider about animal relocation through the second in a 7-part webinar series based on the Society for Animal Welfare Administrator’s Companion Animal Transport Best Practices guide. Whether you’re starting a new transport program or looking to improve one, this webinar provides practical advice on:
- Preparing your organization to safely select, transport and/or house incoming animals
- Ensuring similar types of animals in the destination community won’t be displaced
- Determining if community demand exists for the type of animals coming to the destination organization
- Identifying transport partners who can consistently uphold their side of the partnership plus addressing barriers to a successful partnership
- Developing clear messaging on how a transport program will benefit both source and destination communities
- Note: there will be 30 minutes for Q&A
This webinar has been approved by CAWA for one hour of CE.