Date: June 22, 2017Location:
Training topics include:
Bonding and Forfeiture
- What are they and how do they impact your animal work?
- Understanding the process
- Relationship with law enforcement
Grant writing – and getting!
- Finding grants
- Navigating the application process
- Creating proposals that wow funders
New National Initiatives – programs to save more lives!
- Million Cat Challenge
- Shelter Animals Count
- The latest on best practices
The workshop runs from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and is hosted by The Humane Society of the United States.