Date: June 23, 2017Location:
Training topics include:
Bonding and Forfeiture
- What are they and how do they impact your animal work?
- Understanding the process
- Relationship with law enforcement
- Grant writing – and getting!
- Finding grants
- Navigating the application process
- Creating proposals that wow funders
New National Initiatives covered:
- Million Cat Challenge
- Shelter Animals Count
- The latest on best practices
All workshops are from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm and are hosted by The Humane Society of the United States.