Are you a shelter professional or animal-welfare worker who would like to take your commitment to animals to the next level and work on a nationwide scale? The ASPCA is hiring!
Why Join the ASPCA?
Not only is it meaningful and rewarding to work with a respected, national leader in the protection and welfare of animals, but the ASPCA also offers employees a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment. Our more than 800 employees share a deep sense of compassion and commitment to the mission while contributing an eclectic set of skills to do amazing work.
The ASPCA offers some of the best employee benefits in the nonprofit arena, including:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet insurance
We have a host of rewarding jobs available for site-based and remote employees, including:
- Registered Veterinary Technician, NC
- Director, Los Angeles Community Engagement, CA
- Behavior Director, Adoptions Center, NY
- Senior Director of Operations, Adoption Center, NY
- Investigations Case Manager, Remote
There are many more jobs available in all areas of ASPCA operations, located all over the country. View them all here!