How would you feel about reducing length of stay for cats by two-thirds? That’s what Bucks County SPCA did with their offsite cat adoptions program. The Pennsylvania agency recently shared tips and resources to help you implement—or add some efficiencies to—your own successful program.
First thing—don’t feel bogged down by logistics. To that end, peruse and download these handy resources, including:
- Sample Thank You Letter w/General Adoption Info (pdf)
- Supply List for Offsite Adoptions (pdf)
- Instructions for Accepting Payment (pdf)
For all the nuts and bolts of the program, read our 4-part series:
- Making Offsite Cat Adoptions Successful
- Choosing and Working with Offsite Adoption Partners
- Setting Up and Preparing for Offsite Cat Adoptions
- Processing Adoptions for Offsite Cats
What We’ve Got Here Is Failure To Communicate (Not)
Dave Betournay gets strategic on how to best put a dry erase board to work at your agency.
Let’s Get Happy
Bert Troughton has discovered the secret to excellent customer service—and is happy to share.
The President’s Blog: Are Animal Shelter Outcomes Improving?
Matt Bershadker CEO, shares recent trends in nationwide shelter data that show how far we’ve come as a field—and what we need to do next.