Are you a shelter professional or animal-welfare worker who would like to take your commitment to animals to the next level and work on a nationwide scale? The ASPCA is hiring!
Why Join the ASPCA?
Not only is it meaningful and rewarding to work with a respected, national leader in the protection and welfare of animals, but the ASPCA also offers employees a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment. Our more than 800 employees share a deep sense of compassion and commitment to the mission while contributing an eclectic set of skills to do amazing work.
The ASPCA offers some of the best employee benefits in the nonprofit arena, including:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet insurance
We have a host of rewarding jobs available for site-based and remote employees, including:
- Bilingual Medical Records Associates — Los Angeles, CA
- Veterinarian, Humane Alliance – Asheville, NC
- Senior Veterinary Assistant, Community Medicine (NYC Mobile Locations)
- Veterinary Patient Liaison, Brooklyn (NYC Mobile Locations)
Want to learn more about other career opportunities at the ASPCA? We offer our employees a collaborative and entrepreneurial working environment and reward our people with competitive salaries and great benefits. Click here to view our complete list of open positions across the country or complete our Career Interest Survey to receive our future career updates.